At Elite Auto Experts, we want you to know that we are constantly monitoring updates by the CDC regarding COVID-19 and are adjusting our services to accommodate our customers and keep everyone safe in the process. Our shop is remaining open during this time while keeping the health and safety of our staff members and customers a top priority.
Our shop is continuing to provide a clean and safe environment to serve you in. You can count on us at a time like this, especially if you need our help. Given Houston and Harris County’s emergency health declaration regarding COVID-19 and Elite Auto Experts' commitment to the safety of our customers and staff, we will begin implementing the following measures:
- We have reduced our hours of operation:
Monday-Friday: 9am- 5pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
- We are closing our waiting area to customers to protect our employees and everyone's health
- Upon arrival we ask for you to call us at 281-856-8484 to be assisted in dropping off your vehicle for repairs.
- All communication will be done over phone or via text message
- We encourage our customers to use our night drop box. This service allows you to drop off your vehicle before we open or after we close. Fill out the envelope provided and drop it through the slot along with your vehicle's keys. We will then contact you via phone to work on services and provide you with information about your vehicle. We can also take payment over the phone as well.
- We are offering COMPLIMENTARY PICKUP & DELIVERY of your vehicle. Please note that if you request this service, we will do our best to ensure that we do so in the most timely manner possible as gathering up the extra manpower can take some time. We understand the burden to be without a vehicle and can also offer our standard complimentary shuttle service.
- We are continuing to disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as light switches, doorknobs, handles, restrooms, counters, tables, and furniture multiple times throughout the day.
- Our technicians will wear disposable gloves while working on the Interior & Exterior of your vehicle.
- The Interior Steering Wheel, Dashboard and Door Handles will be sanitized before your vehicle is returned to you.
- All staff is required to wash hands multiple times throughout the day and after all interactions with customers.
- We LOVE our customers! At this time we will steer away (pun intended :) from our normal Handshakes and Hugs and looking forward to implementing again soon!"
- We appreciate your courtesy if you are not feeling well or show any symptoms to please call to reschedule your appointment. We will make sure that your vehicle is serviced promptly upon your recovery or can kindly pick it up for you.
The Elite Auto Expert team understands the vital role our shop plays in the community and the value of the employees who staff and operate our shop. That’s why we want you to know that we are taking the necessary precautions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. We will get through this together!