"How Often do I Need to Take my Car to Maintenance" Vehicles that are Newly Made Models have a Maintenance reminder system on the Dashboard that shows you when services are needed Oil Changes, Filter Replacement, and fluid level checks. Tracking mileage, and the conditions under which your car is being operated to give a more accurate picture of what service is needed and when.
It’s essential to consult your owner’s manual for your car’s specific needs because service schedules vary from each vehicle range, here we offer a list of the common mileage services:
- Change Oil and Rotate Tires every 6,000 miles
- Replace the Battery and Timing Belt every five years
- Flush the Steering System and Fuel filter every 30,000 miles
- Change the fluid and the filter every 60,000 miles in with Automatic transmission
- Change Spark plugs every 40,000 miles
- Replace the Air filter every 15,000 to 20,000 miles
Go to your Auto Repair Near Me or Make Online Appointment - Elite Auto Experts and we will take care of it.