Houston is a big city surrounded by mid-sized cities like Katy, Cypress, Sugarland and Spring. Each of these cities have an auto collision shop which people would swear by. Though Elite Auto Experts is Houston, Katy and Cypress' preferred Auto Repair and Collision Center, there are some honorable mentions which belong to this list. Often times businesses tend to shy away from competition and try to shut its competition down. At Elite Body Experts, we embrace our competition and recognize their talent.
Here is a list of some of the auto body shops in the Houston, Katy and Cypress:
- Caliber Collision: Caliber Collision is a nationwide collision center with over 500 locations. They have been in business in Houston since 1997 and specialize in collision work.
Address: 8008 Fry Rd, Cypress, TX 77433
- Fogle Collision: Fogle Collision is a state-wide chain of auto collision centers located in Texas. Fogle collision is located in Houston and most of its surrounding cities. They also go by the name ProCare collision, which might cause confusion to some.
Address: 21925 Franz Rd STE# A, Katy, TX 77449
- Service King Collision: Service King Collision is an auto collision center which specializes in auto body paint. Service King Collision has over 300 locations nation-wide.
Address: 21333 Katy Fwy, Katy, TX 77450
- First Choice Collision: With three locations located in Cypress, Conroe and Houston, First Choice Collision is primarily a body shop which also provides some automotive repair services.
Address: 11638 Telge Rd, Cypress, TX 77429
- Santa Ana Body Shop: Santa Ana Body Shop serves the Cypress, Jersey Village and Willowbrook area. Santa Ana is strictly an auto-body shop that welcomes all insurance.
Address: 9803 Jones Rd, Houston, TX 77065
- CSI Collision Specialist: Having been for years CSI Collision specialist in auto-body repair working and are Located on Highway 6 N.
Address: 5138 Hwy 6, Houston, TX 77084
- Maaco Collision Repair: A national collision repair service, Macco Collision Repairs are located in Houston, Katy, Spring, Sugarland and Tomball.
Address: 510 S Mason Rd Suite S-1, Katy, TX 77450
It can be difficult to put your finger on which body shop would be the best for you. So what factors should you consider when it comes to choosing the right body shop for you?
- Welcomes all insurances: With a wide-range of insurance options available to the customer to choose from, you should look into an auto body shop that accepts all kinds of insurance. This will help your repair process run smoother and have less room for error.
- Certifications: What separates an average auto-body shop from an amazing auto-body shop are certifications. An I-CAR gold certificate is awarded to top of the line body-shops while an ASE is it's mechanical equivalent. When choosing a collision center, you might want to choose one that also provides mechanical support. This will help you save time and hassle of looking for another mechanical shop.
- All makes and models: If you have a luxury car or an import, you should make sure that the make and model of your car can be serviced at your chosen collision center. Cars greatly vary when it comes to different makes and models. Getting a free collision estimate is usually the best way for an auto body repair facility to inform you if they can work on your car or not.
These three things should be at the core of your making a decision of which body shop to choose. If you are looking for an auto-body shop near you, schedule an appointment to see how we can help you out.