Oil Change in Houston, TX
Your vehicle is a well-oiled machine....or at least, it should be. Clean, quality oil is the lifeblood of your engine, lubricating its many moving parts.
Keep your engine running at top performance
Why an oil change is important:
Every time you drive your vehicle, the engine's internal parts are lubricated by engine oil, which is contained in an oil pan underneath your car and flows through an oil filter which keeps it clean and free of foreign substances. A lack (or absence) of proper lubrication can cause your vehicle's engine parts to wear out faster, freeze up, and ultimately fail entirely.
Both the engine oil and the oil filter must be and replaced regularly to ensure your vehicle's engine runs on plenty of clean oil. It's always best to follow your car manufacturer's suggested auto maintenance schedule, but we generally recommend an oil and filter change every 3,000-5,000 miles, which translates to approximately every 3-4 months with normal use.
How we do oil changes:
- Remove old engine oil and replace with new oil
- Remove old oil filter and replace with new filter
- Check the condition of all fluids and top up as needed
- Conduct basic safety inspection
- Start the vehicle and check for leaks
At Elite Auto Experts, we prefer to use Mobil brand synthetic oil. Synthetic oil is cost effective and good for your engine! You can go longer between oil changes and its lubrication properties are better than those of regular engine oil.
- Follow the maintenance schedule provided by the manufacturer
- Bring your vehicle in for oil and filter replacement every 3-4 months
- Get your vehicle checked out right away if you notice fluid leaks under your car
- If you notice any fluids in your driveway, you should get your vehicle inspected immediately.
- Pull over right away if your red oil light appears on your dashboard; driving with a low oil level can damage your vehicle's engine severely
SCHEDULE OIL CHANGE